Tuesday, January 17, 2012

STUFF!

Last night I came home to more STUFF! I love getting stuff!

Not only did a happy little package arrive in the mail, but the proof of our invitations popped up in my email.

Check it out!



These beautiful pieces of art are from
PaperTalkShoppe (etsy.com)

Awesome, right?! I love them so much. The more details we add to the wedding the more 'me' I feel. As you all know I was afraid the wedding would be all about Richard and his big family. Which in the beginning it was, with the venue and the fights over size, but now... now its all me and I can't wait!

Now on to the little package that arrived...



I tore into it and found an adorable note...



But deeper in I found... ME!



And then Richard!


These adorable little people are from
IttyBittyWoodShoppe (etsy.com)

It's us as cake toppers.... Eeeeee! These were worth the wait and I can't wait to place them on the cake for all to see! They even came with a little silk bag for safe keeping.



So wedding planning is going well... its a good day and tonight we are back at the venue for a little menu tasting. Mmmm...

I just want the clock to run out and I want July 1st to be tomorrow.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment