Monday, April 9, 2012

I should...

... be updating daily, but I'm busy. Sorry! I still hold to the fact that I can't share a lot of what is going on. We are two weeks away from the Stag & Doe and so close to the finish line I can taste it.

In a hint of celebration... we went honeymoon shopping (I mean it is only 84 days until we're in St. Lucia, married on a beach (or locked up in the bedroom) depends on who you're asking). I went to Old Navy first (the sale was only until Sunday) and got 4 dresses for the beach, pool and party. I am very excited about this little dresses, they're all light and flowy, flattering and fun. They will be perfect for the beach, plus I can add a pair of fancy sandals and be dressed for dinner. It also means that I can pack a VERY small suitcase (think carry on) and not have to pay the insane $50 charge to check anything. 

**I did try and find pictures online, but it appears EVERYTHING is off the website. Hmpf.

Let's use the theatre of the mind to get you there... the first dress is a light flowy, bright orange fabric, its a tube dress with frilly-esque things around the neckline. The dress is spotted with bright Hawaiian flowers and falls just below the knee. Dress number two is black, think of a blank tank top that is REALLY long... down to your knee long. Dress number three (my fav) is a bright pink maxi dress with orange blocking, it ties around my neck in a halter style and is possibly the lightest thing EVER. The fourth dress I got for functionality over beauty. Its a canvas material and resembles a large men's shirt with simple belt. I thought it would be great over my swimsuit for lounging by the pool when I want to be out of the sun. I think I might need a big hat to go with this... a hat and a cocktail. Mmm... 

Richard also picked up a few things... including DC trunks (which he needed) conveniently matched to my orange dress and khaki shorts for those 'dress up' days. He also picked up a few t-shirts... because.... because he wanted them. Hmpf. 

I just need to pick up a swim suit... spending everyday by the pool I thought I might want more than one swimsuit. I think I will head over to Old Navy again tonight... you can mix and match till your hearts content and everything is SO cheap. 

I did do some kinky honeymoon shopping as well, but that is a surprise for only Richard. I am pretty excited about my purchase though.

Other than that... nothing new to discuss. Stag and Doe is in 11days! Hope to see you all there!

Love!

Ps - We are now within the 90 day window. I am so excited to go get our license... that is what makes it VERY real. Eeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment