Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sorry! I have been planning in secret lately.

I know... what is a blog without posts?!

I have been trying to figure out what I can tell you about, but so much of it, lately, is gifts and surprises. I am already terrible at keeping my big mouth shut, but not even being able to write about.... is PAINFUL. So painful I haven't even been updating my Fitness blog. (I would link to it, but there is nothing there).

Let's recap as best I can... We have new MC's (see previous post). I am super excited about working with Tom and Mallory (and hope that Aunt Sue will still be able to do a reading or dare I say a speech on the big day, but we'll have to wait and see). Liz has taken over the rehearsal dinner planning and I bet she wants to keep it a surprise... even from me, so you're not alone. Hopefully we'll get to talk about it this weekend, but who knows... when things get filed in the vault no one is safe. Ha! I ordered my shoes (on the heels (pun intended) of seeing Cassy's very stylish Coach shoes).



Not your traditional wedding shoes, but I love them and they match my wedding. Besides (for all you skeptics) you won't see my feet once I am in the dress and its a lawn ceremony. Heels are awkward for me on a good day, let alone a hot sweaty stressful day walking through grass... and by 'hot sweaty stressful' I am 'romantic and beautiful'.

I also ordered a little something for Cheryl and Cassy... which I wish I could talk more about, but they might read this (I at least I hope they are reading this). Either way I am extremely excited to have worked with a good friend of mine in England that makes custom jewellery. Eee!

I have also ordered a little something for the Moms. It is sweet and thoughtful and they will BOTH cry when they get it... yay! Again, I believe the Moms' at least one of them is reading this... so you don't get details.

My dress is coming along and I get to see it again tomorrow. Woo! No pictures or details available for that either... now you can begin to understand why I didn't blog in so long.

I also finished up some writing projects for the venue... which is super awesome exciting, but also something special for the bridal party.

We got our frames for the He/She posters and Caricature sign board, which both look fantastic, but you guessed it... no pictures until the day of or after, because I doubt I will be updating my blog the day of my wedding, but you never know.

Umm.... what else? I am still collecting wedding day pictures... if you haven't sent me one yet please email it to meloroonie@gmail.com asap. And for the young crowd... help your parents and send me theirs as well. The more the merrier.

I think that is it. The stag and doe is still in full swing and I thrilled at the help I am receiving. I need to sell more tickets, but I am assuming most of you will be buying at the door ;) In fact, right now we're just searching for hand cuffs *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Ok... I have to hit the gym so I have something to put on my OTHER neglected blog.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment