Monday, April 16, 2012

Round Two.

Sunday. (we skipped Saturday it was relaxing and 'wedding' free)

I spent a lot of the day being normal, I went for a run in the rain, tidied the house and finished the laundry... that was because the evening was going to be worth the prep as I had my MC's coming over for dinner and discussion. I have been trying to get these two in the same room for MONTHS.

I had a surprise visit before my MC dinner could commense... the newly weds Meaghan and Matt showed up to give support and drop off tickets. They also generously donated a prize for the Stag and Doe. We had time to chat and I got the details of their honeymoon. Their wedding was amazing and great intro into wedding season. PLUS Meg has been a leg of support when I need one.

We had a glass of wine and talked about all things wedding until our other guests arrived and the new Sloski's left us for a secret dinner date.

Mallory and Tom hit it off really quickly and it was great to see them fire back and forth. I can't wait to see them behind the mic at the wedding. We had a lovely and delicious Taco dinner, before retreating to the living room and dicussing the outline for the day of the wedding. I have so much faith in both of them to lead us into a funny, heartfelt and exciting reception.

Cheers to them!


This is Tom listening to Mallory intently.

Tom: So that really happen?
Mallory: This is my life.

The butter knife is incase anyone tries to take the Mic from
Mallory during the reception. Tom looks surprisingly happy considering
his life is in danger.

I love you guys!

Love!

PS - Round Three will come tomorrow... let's just say the honeymoon went bust and we're trying to work it out.

2 comments:

  1. looks exciting!! I can't wait to hear what they have to say... by the pictures it looks like they will be very entertaining!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys will be joining us for the festivities! It should be a good time!!

    ReplyDelete