Monday, April 30, 2012

The wedding nightmares.

Literally.

Has any other bride ever had wake-up-nervous-in-a-cold-sweat nightmares about their upcoming nuptials? Because I am; on a nightly basis.

I can't remember all of them, but when I first wake-up I remember every staggering detail and I struggle to get back to sleep.

Sometimes it a simple dream where I am running late... or I can't find my shoes; sometimes its worse, sometimes I am marrying the wrong man, can't find my dress, get in an accident on my way to the venue, lose my ring, miss my flight, show up to someone else's wedding... in my wedding dress.

Last night... I showed up to the venue in my dress, but not my dress... it didn't fit right and was detailed in black. The day was wrong, my Dad was missing, the venue was terrible and I got locked in the bridal suite (which my venue doesn't even have) and when I didn't turn up for the wedding they went on without me... I don't know the details, I was locked in a suite. I spent hours locked in this small room with no light... sometimes I could hear laughter or applause, but no one noticed I was missing.

I am going to try and post my dreams... some of them are CRAZY! One included a rogue elephant.... yes, it is always entertaining in my head.

All of that being said... we're about to close another month.... I am not ready for April to be over... not even a little bit. TWO months till the wedding and the only thing not organized is me, I thought by now I would have lost the weight, cleared my complexion and gotten a tan. I am running out of time to get my shit in order, but tonight I am going to succumb and get ProActiv and then buy minutes at the tanning salon... I am also doubling my boot camps for a few weeks and extending my run. I think I am even going to give up booze, dairy and wheat for 4 weeks... it can't hurt.

Ok... wedding ramble over. 2 months or 62 days or a whole bunch of hours...

Love!

PS - Thanks to my Mum for the daily countdown and quotes... love you! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment