Monday, May 28, 2012

The MOST important post.


My Stagette unfolded on Saturday night (there is even a video... check Facebook).

First... THANK YOU to EVERYONE that made it out to celebrate the end of my freedom and send me off into married life satisfied and really ready for quiet nights and busy weekends.

Now... the story of how I danced with Britney Spears in drag.

My day started with some tanning and a trip to the hair salon for a blow out.



Then I met with Cassy to get our nails did... which was fun, but the worst manicure EVER!



I grabbed a carb filled lunch (in preparation) and went home to pack, because I was crashing with Sam tonight and needed to sort out what drunken Melanie might want after a bender.

At 3 I headed over to Dave and Cassy's to pick up Vana and Cassy on our way to Sam's, for prep and drinks. We made it t Sam (and Stav's) apartment, generously donated for our party needs and preceded to check up on all the latest gossip.


and vitamins... ha!

We dressed and put on a thick layer of make up. Thank you Vana.




Of course there were pre-party shots, skittle vodka



and Jager Bombs... from a measuring cup.



Then we piled into the car and headed for Lula's lounge... fashionably late, which worked out because EVERYONE was very fashionable (except Ashley... thank you for holding out table).

Our first stop was a Salsa bar, for dinner, drinks and dancing.



The food was great... the dancing was -- I'm not a good dancer, but I tried. I even kidnapped a fellow bride for some two stepping.





We finished up with a bridal shot and left for... El Convento Rico.


This is where things get fuzzy... the walk over was sobering, but that all ended when we hit the dance floor.



Oh wait... I missed a step.




Yes... they ran out of room on my beautifully sewed 'bachelorette' banner and started signing my chest. Lucky for me it was SO damn hot... the sweat prevented strange men from ALSO signing my breasts. I still don't want they wrote BUT below is how my best looks today (2 days later)



All of this AND then the show started!







And only because of the video do I remember my venture on stage with Britney... we shimmed and shimmered into the night. The night was capped off with an emotional good bye.

I headed home with Sam and Spartan (or fearless leader)... Sam and I camped on the balcony until 4a talking and remincsing. What a great end to a fantastic night...

The next morning was another story...



And today... I am still suffering. What a perfect night!

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment