Sunday, July 1, 2012

The day of...

6:20a - lying in our bed, hoping today runs smoothly and that I remember to breath it all in. Wondering if it's too early to get up and get going.

7:25a - sitting with Cheryl eating a banana hoping it will calm my tummy. Wishing I wasn't wishing time away.

8:02a - Mum and Solstice have arrived and breakfast is in the works! Yum! I'm sitting on the couch watching Russell Peters (hoping Solstice isn't listening) sipping my tea. Fearing that it's time...

9:17a - breakfast is done and delicious. Cheryl is in the hot seat with Wanda (arrived just about 10 minutes ago) Liz is finally here!

10:51 - the girls are done! Mallory and Dyanne just arrived and were destroying Soltices innocence with Bridesmaids.

It's 5:02a (July 2nd) - Richard and I are sitting at the airport waiting for our first flight (toronto to Atlanta). We just inhaled our first breakfast as Mr & Mrs... It was delicious, but that's probably because we were starving!!!

That's because we left our wedding reception 4 hours ago... (3 gates and 4 lines later) were finally sitting but we are exhausted!!!

Our day was AMAZING!! We couldn't have asked for better weather or better company. Everyone helped make the party that much more amazing from the prep work (thank you Mallory & Wanda) to the flowers (thank you Don!) to the ceremony (thank you Bruce) to the dancing (thank you Christopher for DJing and James, Mallory, Zach, Dyanne and Tom for hitting the dance floor hard!)

The party was epic! The speeches were brilliant... Funny, sweet and short ;)

I'm glowing with party aftermath... Richard is snoozing beside me, but I am wired and ready to go!

I want to tell you every detail, but I don't even know where to start!

Ken (Trigger Happy Photography) was amazing and so much more helpful than expected. He guided us through the day reminding us of things we needed to do and help carry in flowers.

My flowers were stunning! I don't have pictures, but will once i get home from St. Lucia (weeee!)

My cake was entertaining! In a funny way.

Richards vows were perfect (mine were too... Ooo... I will post them in here when I get home).

Bruce was heart felt and adorable. The ceremony was beautiful and filled with love.

Our bridal party was supportive and AWEsOMe!!! They never missed a beat or an opportunity to help us... Even when we didn't know we needed it! (thank you Colin for all the water breaks!)

Our MCs were hilarious and always ON which was perfect! (even competing for the spot light)

Our families were great!! Extended family available for ALL the shots (picture and jäger)!! Our parents perfectly placed for every big moment... Dances, speeches and tears!!

Whewf!

So much my head is spinning!

Thank you EvERYoNe!!!

We are so blessed!

Love you!

Yours truly,

Mr & Mrs P

No comments:

Post a Comment