Thursday, December 1, 2011

7 Months!

Time is flying by... woah.

7 months to go... 215 days 213 days (I was looking at the countdown to the honeymoon)... it all seems so surreal. I don't have a lot of wedding news to report, just that we finally sat down with the budget and we're about $6000 over budget. How the hell did that happen?!?

Nothing more is booked, planned or scheduled.

I am going to try on my cotton mock-up dress on Tuesday, which should be interesting and weird... weird because I don't know what to expect or what to wear.

I think we're making progress on the Stag & Doe, but I am waiting for a hefty confirmation from my good friend Cheryl on the venue.

Segue to the bridal party... Cassy has taken lead on the Bridal Shower offering her home as a venue creating neutral territory for the Moms' to co-host, simply brilliant and I am so thrilled she wants to throw herself to the wolves like that. Good Luck Cassy... I can't wait!

I can't wait for the holidays to be over, because then it is all wedding all the time and things are going to get done!

Stay tuned!

Love!

Ps - have you been to the wedsite lately... you should go... now... Just click the link... http://www.thezukis.wedsite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment