Monday, June 25, 2012

06:05:23:25

That's it, only 6 days left to blog... then what?!? Babies. Fitness. Nothing.... except marital bliss. Weeeeee!

We had a busy weekend... and YES time is still flying by, which is INSANE, because it should be crawling by now... when will it stop rushing along???

So this weekend we had a lot of running around to do, a lot of little things to finalize... get money for the honeymoon, pay the venue, by fishing line (it will make sense later), confirm with everyone and pick everything up from Acton; where Richard's mother has been collecting things on our list... digital frame (for all those wedding pictures), extension cord, buckets (which were beautifully decorated by Jan)...



... programs, confetti, camera etc. Now it is all piled in my living room (it was previous piled in my spare room) waiting to be transported to Dave & Cassy's house before making its way to the venue.



I think we actually have everything all set and ready to go... crazy, right?! I can't believe we're as caught up and prepared as we are. All the household bills are taken care of, all of our vender's are paid, the house is clean (spent 3 hours Saturday achieving that), thank-yous are written, presents are wrapped and now we wait... yes, I have things to do in the meantime... including pack for the honeymoon, laundry, WORK (which I should be doing right now) and everyday chores... but we're good.

I wish I had more juicy gossip to share... the rehearsal is gearing to be a good time; Dave is hoping to have a GO PRO camera ready to catch all the action and my heart is in my throat about the whole thing... it will be the first time in 19 years that my parents have been in the same room, the first time my Dad meets Liz (and everyone else), the day before my wedding and... and that's enough stuff to think about.

Whewf.

The next few posts (if any) will be scattered and I apologize in advance.

I will be back with some POST wedding updates come mid July... as well as wedding dress pictures from the very beginning.

Love!

06:05:12:07

No comments:

Post a Comment