Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting stuff done!

We have 4 days left!! That's it! I can't believe we are getting SO close. I would have thought by now everything would be done, everyone would know where to be and we would relaxing enjoying the calm before the storm. NOT. THE. CASE.

I know a Bride & Groom ask a lot of the friends during the process of planning a wedding... the same friends that agreed KNOWING there was going to be a lot of work, but its hard when it gets close to the end and things fall apart. Everyone suddenly isn't available, doesn't remember agreeing to things and has a MILLION questions.

**REVISION: I re-read that and it came out wrong. We know everyone has lives of their own and that there is a lot to remember. Everyone has been amazing and generous, its just overwhelming when 80 people are asking questions at the same time. Sometimes its like having blinders on, until life happens and things change... it just a lot of unanticipated adjusting.

I love you guys, but my head is about to explode. I need this day to get here, before Richard and I give up, throw in the towel and RUN! Funnily enough Richard and I are great... we're excited to see everything come together, we're excited to see all of our friends and we're VERY excited to get on the plane to St. Lucia.

We're not excited about all the sideline drama... which I won't go into, but GEEZ LOUISE its tiring.

On the upside our list of "To-Do's" is shrinking and everything feels right... Richard picked up the vests (and ties) last night and delivered them to Dave's. I met with Kate and got my hair cut and my brows waxed. Then I thought 'Hey while I am here I'll get my lady bits cleaned up.' WORST. IDEA. EVER.

The below text says it best (thank Eileen for the rebuttal)


After inspection I agree it was worth it and my vagina is fully in tact #justsoyouknow.

On a less painful note I got a lovely card and present from my peeps at work. The present is a bottle of Rose to pop on my wedding day! Thanks Guys!


My card included GREAT quotes like 'Live Everyday like your last and every night like you first', ' A lifetime of happiness & health until your in-laws show up on you honeymoon' and 'Skate shoes with your wedding dress is a GREAT idea!'

Thanks guys!!

And thanks for everyone who is getting excited and sharing it with me... despite all the frustrations and set backs it will be EPIC (thanks Dyanne).

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment