Thursday, June 28, 2012

Its my last day of work.

So it is my last lengthy post... because from here on I will update with my phone and I can't type very well on that thing, but I can't believe we're already here. Only a few hours from the rehearsal at the venue. One a few sleeps from a wedding and honeymoon.

My stomach is in knots... I am anxious, excited and nervous. I want to relax and enjoy the ride, but I am wound tighter than a -- I'm tight, alright. Ha!

Last night Richard and I packed, cleaned and I baked cookies for my co-workers, as a Thank you for dealing with my shit for TWO weeks.

I feel like I should have more to do, but I don't I am organized and aside from butterflies in my stomach I am ready. Whewf... I am having trouble sleeping and the weirdest things FREAK ME OUT. I hate that I don't know where my passport is EXACTLY... I mean I put it with my stuff last night, I put it in my backpack with my printed confirmations, but I can't remember which pocket and its stressing me out. Stupid, right?!

But it is those little things that are FREAKING me out... and they won't go away until I am on the plane to St. Lucia with my HUSBAND. Eeeeeee!

Also at this point I don't care (which is a small relief) I have done all I can to co-ordinate, all I can to give people information... I don't care where you are, what you wear on your feet or how you get to the wedding. I am over it... I care that Richard makes it there in a suit and that I make it there in a dress... otherwise, F*ck it. The cards will fall where they may.

I am excited to see my Dad all done up and my Mum in a dress... I can't wait to see my friends that have traveled to get to me... I can't wait to spend the day with Solstice getting ready and watch her excitement during her first Mani/Pedi... I want to recite my vows to Richard and watch him tear up... I want to dance into the night and have all eyes on me. I can't wait to be 'the bride'...

Woah... I also had caffeine this morning so I am typing as fast as I talk which is FAST. I don't even know if it all makes sense, but I want to capture every thought. I want to look back and remember every feeling leading up to the BIG day. I want to laugh at the mishaps and relish in the good stuff. I want to remember and recite this story to my kids.

I want to always look back at this time and be GLAD we did what we did... even with all the ups and downs I want to feel satisfied.

Whewf. I have to go... walk or something. I am wound UP!

Love!!

PS - Please excuse the spelling mistakes (if any) the word check isn't working.

No comments:

Post a Comment