Saturday, June 30, 2012

Woah!

My stomach is upset. My mouth is dry. My head is spinning. My toes are cold. My throat is itchy. I have to pee (but not really).

Whoa!! It's still NOT today and I am already feeling anixous! Nervous! And uncomfortable!

I can't stop thinking about ALL the details (most of which DONT matter)... Like will someone go pick up lunch? What of my hair is flat? Will I be uncomfortable and bloated until the end of time? Etc etc...

This is SO stressful. Whewf.

It's my last morning in bed as Richards finance and he FINALLY wants to morning snuggle and I'm all twitchy and weird. It's sleep cuddles, so I am not being weird on my phone in bed,in his face he has since given up and rolled over.

I want to sleep. Sleep until its over. Sleep until I feel better, but everytime I close my eyes... Ready... Set... GO! My mind takes off. Hmpf.

Love?

No comments:

Post a Comment