Monday, June 18, 2012

14 day forecast!

With less than 14 days to go I can check the weather... Yay! I don't want to make a habit of it, because we all know it is frequently WRONG, but I like to know what's going on.

We also don't have a solid back up plan, so the weather is VERY important.

I checked it yesterday and it said...


I also checked it again this morning...


Perfect example of why I SHOULDN'T be checking this now. I just want sun... a small breeze would be nice. I could even accept a thunderstorm in the LATE evening (after ceremony and pictures)... if I had too.

Please let it all work out... I can't handle anything else.

I am overwhelmed as it is... I have most everything done, but now I need to organize the masses, which is always exhausting. I get that I am the hub of this event, but there are SO many questions now... from everywhere about everything.

I hope I have everything I need... I hope it all comes to together and I don't do something ridiculous like FORGET the rings or something.

On the upside with all the wedding stuff swirling around I can't focus on the honeymoon, because in 14 days I will be in St. Lucia!! What the what?!?! Screw the wedding... let's focus on that... and the weather THERE.

--

Ok... let's not. They have predicted Thunderstorms for TWO weeks straight. I really do love rain and I am ok with a little, but let me get through what I need too.

I have a huge list of 'to-dos' but I don't want to think about it, because my list of 'to-dos' at work is longer. Hmpf.

Love!

13 days!! Weeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment