Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DRESS NEWS!!! Eee!

Richard...

**LOOK AWAY**

I met with Susan today and she is AMAZING!!! She read my mind on a few changes I wanted to make and I squealed like the girls I hate when she said yes all my visions were possible IN FACT she improved upon them. I am SO excited about this dress and next week I get to actually try on my dress. I have a little bit of homework, but MY dress will exist as of next week. I am so FREAKING excited it hurts. I have been thinking about this dress for a year and talking about it for 18 months. I am not the girlie girl, but HOT DAMN I love my dress.

Ok... I am trying to be vague about the additions, because I promised myself I wouldn't tell anyone about it. I am bursting at the seams but I will be good and hold on to these little gems for 136 days!

As for what I can share I picked the fabric and I am SO glad I held out for better. Susan found a 'insert long confusing name here' and its perfect. Its white/white and shiny, but not too much. It has weight behind it, but should be breathable on a hot July day.

So far all I can offer is my fabric sample and that is all this blog will ever see... maybe after the big day I will post follow up pictures to show off the dress. Yes, that's what I'll do; so in case, loyal readers you are unable to attend.

In closing... the fabric choice.


She gave me the BIG piece so I could compare it to my accessories and pearls (thanks Nan).

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment