Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another busy day of being a bride.

These are my beautiful surprise!
Who says tulips are out of season?!
And I am loving it.

Hmmm... First, I ordered our caricature and I am stoked. It will be a full body portrait of Richard and I. Our heads will be all decked out in wedding gear, veil and everything. Our bodies... dressed in bike leathers. Richard in his black leathers and Me in the reverse. I am so excited to have this as our 'sign in'.

I am just about to order our invitations (right after I finish this blog).

AND... We just got home from our details meeting with Brenda at Geraldo's. I feel so much better about the venue. I am even excited to see it all come together. They really do take care of every detail.

We picked our linens. I will let your imagination run wild with the below picture.


We picked centre pieces (which are free, and amazing) they had the exact flower from the men's boutonnieres, which is ideal. I am so glad that the centre piece debate is over. Plus they will do all the set-up and take down.



We talked about the menu, the appetizers, the bar, the surprises, the ceremony and the candy table. Yes, there will be a candy table. Weeeeee! The only downside is no jager bombs. I will give you a minute to grieve. They have been replaced with shots, good shots, trust me. We will be having champagne at midnight, with sparklers. We talked about the wedding cake, the DJ and the floor plan.

I feel so much more like a bride-to-be and I feel like so much is done.

And this Saturday I am meeting with the girls to finalize their dresses.  I am excited to spend the day with Cheryl and Cassy!


Just a few more details to consider.

Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment